What animal would you like to see domesticated?

10.16.2010

I really wonder if anyone will ever see this other than myself, and I wonder if I will be able to be honest as well.

WELL, I recently arrived for my first year away from home (Chicago, IL) at the University of Alberta (Edmonton, AB). As my freshman year of high school went, I kind of ducked things up, and am currently dealing with the consequential, well, consequences. Really just trying to take things as they come to me and not worry too much about things like, "do I have any real friends?" or "why am I even here?"

ANYWAY, I was influenced to create this by a girl named Jillan Watts aka JayDubz. I'd call her my friend. But really I can't think about it too much because I really start to doubt myself. I at least feel somewhat natural around her. And I think she likes me too for the most part, or at least I hope she does.

ABOUT myself a little: I'm 18, an American in Canada, enjoy reading and thinking, value being alone and the opportunity to self reflect but am generally happiest around others, I like being with people I know but not really shitheads, and lastly, I love cats.


No comments:

Post a Comment